• directly from you when you apply for, or enquire about, our services.
• as a result of providing our services to you
• from third parties e.g. companies to which you have applied for other products and services.
• We may also obtain information from other organisations such as credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
We may record and monitor calls to help us to improve our services. How we use your information The information we hold on you will be used, for example,
• to provide the product or service to you,
• to administer the products or services we provide to you
• to the extent required or permitted by law, court order or a request by other government or law enforcement authority.
• with any company or other entity to whom we transfer or subcontract any or all of our obligations.
Information may be transferred to third parties which may be located outside the European Economic Area. We will ensure that the information which is transferred is protected to the level of the standards which apply under the Data Protection Act 1998. Marketing If you agree, we may
• contact you about our products and services and those of other selected third parties.
• share your information with selected third parties and they may contact you directly to provide you with details of their products and services.